**Recognized as leader in green building — the only condo building selected for inclusion in 2019 Green Home Tour. See property profile here. Selected for inclusion in House Hunters episode on HGTV.**
After a lengthy entitlements process, these units are ready to go and GreenStar certified — built better so you live better. Check out the HealthSmart homes slides to see why the typical condo can lead to health problems down the road, and floor plans and specifications.
Luxury, high-quality, green 3 & 4-bedroom condos on an extra-wide lot.
A little more about these condos:
- HealthSmart Homes collection (cleaner air, cheaper bills, better livability)
- Most new builds neglect to insulate the doghouses, see our solution here.
- Unmatched quality of construction
- The cleanest air in the city–see why here.
- Tons of natural light that make already large units feel even larger
- Floor-to-ceiling Andersen windows
- Light flooring
- Western exposure on corner lot–your light will never be blocked.
- 10′ ceilings on every floor
- Wide lot and living spaces (Not the typical long, narrow rectangular Chicago layout)
- 2,400 square foot building footprint per unit
- Garage parking with optional second parking spot upgrade (two available )
- Inspected by third-parties to verify quality & energy-efficiency (if a new build doesn’t have this, how do you know what dangers lurk behind the walls?):
- A total of 3,759 square feet (a lot) of outdoor space spread among the units
- Between units (see videos here, here and here)
- Andersen windows chosen because they have the best-tested soundproofing in the industry
- Full-sized dining rooms in every unit
- Walk Score of 97 (sell your car, take a few extra vacations)
It seems like everyone in the know is talking about West Town, making now the time to get in before prices (and interest rates) skyrocket. Zillow is projecting that it will appreciate 10% faster than Chicago as a whole, which is just based on past data. This is hardly a surprise given the Westward expansion of the city.